How to Help Those Affected by the Eagle Ridge Apartments Fire
Eagle Ridge apartments, in Mandan, caught fire yesterday evening.
No word yet on the cause of the fire, but our hearts go out to all affected.
Residents have been relocated to the Blackstone Hotel in Mandan for the time being.
According to KFYR TV, Residents are not being allowed back into the building, and do not have access to personal items.
HOW TO HELP:
If you have time today, stop by the Blackstone Hotel and donate personal hygiene products.
Lotions, Feminine Hygiene products, Toothpaste, Deodorant, Shampoo, Hairbrushes and other essential items are needed.
Water donations and clothing also encouraged.
It’s times like these where we need to come together as a community and help each other out.
Thanks in advance for those donating!